Eleet Fine American Cabinetry is rapidly expanding and we need Super Star Kitchen Designers to help us.
Eleet Fine American Cabinetry is a family owned business. It was founded in 2003 by two brother-in-laws: Dan and Mark, whom became best friends while attending Westminster high-school in South Miami. In a world of mass-produced products, outsourcing, and lack of quality service, the owners were inspired to begin a business that offered the very best Fine American Custom Cabinetry combined with friendly and professional service. With and undergrad in Engineering from FIU and an MBA from University of Florida Dan’s commitment to excellence has helped Eleet expand even during trying times for the industry. In 2012 Eleet expanded to a much larger showroom and warehouse to better serve South Florida, while handle their growing business.
Why should you join our team?
- Our number one goal is Happy Customers, when you work with Happy Customers it feels less like work and more like play.
- We offer a proven method and technical platform so you can hit the ground running and work efficiently in a flexible format that will allow you to live your life, not just work.
- Family-owned and operated company where we work hard to enable your success.
- We have 15 Years of experience in the construction and Kitchen Cabinet business and a proven track record of creating beautiful kitchens and Happy Customers.
- A compensation package that will enable you to earn twice as much as the typical Kitchen Designer
What do we look for in a Kitchen Designer?
- Someone who can see the big picture, ascertain the clients needs and create a beautiful design that best meets those needs.
- Someone who can think on their feet and loves solving problems.
- Someone who loves technology and is a master of 2020.
- Someone who enjoys getting out of the showroom and meeting new people to develop diverse teams committed to providing excellent service to our customers.
What markets do we need help in?
- We are currently looking for Kitchen Designers in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Jacksonville, but if you are in Florida we would love to talk with you as we may need your help soon.
How do I learn more and apply?
- Call 305-234-1990 and ask for Debra
- Email your resume to email@example.com