Eleet Fine American Cabinetry is a Miami family owned business. It was founded in 2003 by two brother-in-laws: Dan and Mark, whom became best friends while attending Westminster high-school in South Miami. In a world of mass-produced products, outsourcing, and lack of quality service, the owners were inspired to begin a business that offered the very best Fine American Custom Cabinetry combined with friendly and professional service. With and undergrad in Engineering from FIU and an MBA from University of Florida Dan’s commitment to excellence has helped Eleet expand even during trying times for the industry. In 2012 Eleet expanded to a much larger showroom and warehouse to better serve Miami, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Miami Shores, Golden Beach, Miami Beach and the Greater South Florida area, while handle their growing business. If you want personal, friendly, local and professional services, stop shopping around and come visit our beautiful showroom to view our Fine Custom Cabinetry.
Why choose Eleet Fine American Cabinetry?
- American-made Cabinetry with a Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Custom cabinets for every project
- Family-owned and operated company
- Friendly, personal and professional service
- 15 Years of experience in the construction and Kitchen Cabinet business
- State of the art 3D design software and shop prints
How do I get a quote for my cabinetry and How much does the average kitchen cabinetry cost?
- We offer a great value on custom kitchen cabinetry with kitchen cabinets costing as little as 20k for a small kitchen including installation and sales tax.
- Getting a quote for your cabinetry is simple. Schedule a time to meet with us and bring us architectural plans or pictures of the space. We will meet with you and provide a top view sketch along with a detailed quote for the cabinetry in that sketch.